عنوان مقاله [English]
Entering cyber social networks particularly mobile-based social networks, for example, WhatsApp has accompanied with some damages, and one of these damages is threatening users' privacy. In this kind of systems, users' privacy exposes to threat from three directions: from other users, from the networks' managers, and from governments. This paper, with an analytical, descriptive method and referencing to original religious scriptures, derives ethical principles related to 'privacy,' such as obtaining permission, being camouflage for, keeping secrets, not prying, the reflection principle and avoiding oppression, avoiding theft and keeping away from harassing others. It applies these principles to data latent in the virtual environment. It concludes that governments facing two ethical principles of ensuring users' security and protecting their privacy must lay the ground for protecting users' privacy -to the possible extent- by promoting ethical principles and by establishing national networks, and avoid using their information against them.
22. Buchenscheit, Andreas & Könings, Bastian& Neubert, Andreas & Schaub, Florian & Schneider, Matthias & Kargl, Frank (2014), “Privacy Implications of Presence Sharing in Mobile Messaging Applications”, http://www.uniulm.de/ fileadmin/website_uni_ulm/iui.inst.100/institut/Papers/Prof_Weber/2014-MUM-whatsapp-privacy.pdf.
23. Buttarelli, Giovanni (2015), “Privacy and Competition in the Digital Economy,https://secure.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/webdav/site/mySite/shared/Documents/EDPS/Publications/Speeches/2015/15-01-21_speech_GB_EN.pdf.
24. Cross, Richard (2006), “Social Network Analysis: an introduction”, Social Networking http:/www.bioteams.com/2006/03/28/social_network_analysis.html.
25. Church. Karen and Oliveira. Rodrigo (2013), “What's up with whatsapp?: Comparing mobile instant messaging behaviors with traditional SMS”, In Proc. MobileHCI '13. ACM.
26. Lazer, David (2008), Introduction To Social Network Analysis, Director Program on Networked Governance Kennedy School of Government Harvard University.
27. Gattiker. E. & Perlusz. Stefano & Bohmann. Kristoffer & Morck Sorensen. Christian, (2001), The virtual community: Building on social structure, Relation and trust to achieve value, in in, Community informatic reader, edited by Keeble.L and Loader.B, London and New York, Routledg.
28. Hong. K (2014), “Whatsapp hits new record after handling 64 billion messages in one day, The Next Web, apr” http://thenextweb.com/apps/2014/04/02/ whatsapp- hits-new-record-handling-64-billion- messages-one-day.
29. Landwehr.C.E and Heitmeyer.C.L and McLean.J.D (2011), A security model for militarymessage systems: Retrospective, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC.
30. Nili, Yaron (2014), “Key Privacy Issues in M&A Transactions”, http://corpgov. law.harvard.edu/2014/10/21/key-privacy-issues-in-ma-transactions.
31. Shostack.A and Syverson.P (2004), What price privacy, J. in Economics of Information Security, The Netherland, Kluwer.
32. Terpstra, Martijn (2013), “WhatsApp & privacy”, http://www.cs.ru.nl/bachelorscripties /2013/Martijn_Terpstra 0814962 WhatsApp_and_privacy.pdf.
33. Walther, J. B. & Ramirez, Jr. A (2009), “New technologies and new direction in online relating”. In S. Smith, & S. Wilson (Eds.), New directions in interpersonal communication (pp. 264-284). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
34. http://www.itna.ir/vdccppqi.2bq418laa2.html.آخرین بازدید 11/12/1393
35. http://www.borhan.ir/NSite/FullStory/News/?Id=7470، آخرین بازدید 22/05/1393